مدرستي
اهلا بك في مدرستك نرحب بك

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

مدرستي
اهلا بك في مدرستك نرحب بك
مدرستي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
Imra Tj
عدد المساهمات : 1
نقاط : 8806
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/03/2012

اسئلة نصف السنه  Empty اسئلة نصف السنه

الجمعة مارس 02, 2012 3:11 am
تقييم المساهمة: 100% (1)
[center][left]Al-Qaaqaa Intermediate School For Boys January 2012 English Examination for 3rd Intermediate Time : 2 Hours Midyear Exam – First Term ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Reading Comprehension Q.1/ Read the following texts carefully: A) A villager and his wife were once visiting Paris for the first time. In the evening, they decided to go to the theater. While they were entering the theater, a man stopped them and asked them to take their shoes off because they should keep the flower clean. The villager and his wife took off their shoes and give them to the man. But, when they went in, they found that all other people inside were wearing their shoes. The villager soon went out to look for the man, but the man had run away. Now answer five the following questions: ( 5 M.) 1. Did the villager find their shoes? 2. Why did the man ask him to take their shoes off ? 3. Why did the man stop the villager and his wife when they tried to enter the theatre? 4. What did the villager and his wife notice inside the theatre? 5. What did the villager and his wife decide to do in the evening? 6. Do they live in Paris? B) George is a young man. He doesn't have a wife, but he has a very big dog and has a very small car. He likes playing tennis. Last Monday he played tennis for an hour at his club, and then he ran out and jumped into a car. His dog came after him, but it didn't jump into the same car; it jumped into the next one. 'come here, silly dog!' George shouted at it, but the dog stayed in the other car. George put the key into the lock of the car, but it didn't turn. Then he looked at the car again, it was not his! He was in the wrong car! And the dog was in the right one! It is sitting and laughing at me! George said angrily. But then he smiled and got into his car with the dog. Which five of the following sentences are true (T) and which are false (F): (5M.) 1. George has a wife and a very big dog. 2. His car is very big. 3. He belongs to a tennis club. 4. George was in the wrong car, and the dog was in the right car. 5. The dog was very silly. 6. He likes playing football. Q.2/ A- Choose the correct answer: (5 only) (5M.) 1. We always go shopping ………….. the afternoon. ( at - on - in ) 2. What do you ………… ? ( do - does - doing ) 3. It often …………. A lot in England. ( rain - rains - raining ) 4. They didn't ………. Chess yesterday. ( play - played - playing ) 5. He …………. lunch right now. ( have - has - is having ) 6. Ali always goes ………… bed early. ( at - to - in )
B- Choose the correct word to complete the following sentences: (5only) (5M.) 1. They went to London ………. A month. ( this - to - for ) 2. Do you need ……….. from the market? ( someone - something - somewhere ) 3. I don't eat seafood ……… it makes me ill. ( because - well - anyway ) 4. My jacket is ………. Than yours. ( smarter - smart - smartest ) 5. Ahmed is ……….. a teacher. ( too - also - but ) 6. He always has a shower ……… he plays football. ( with - after - however ) Q.3/ A- Complete the sentences with the suitable words from the below box: (5M.) ( cockroach - mushroom - black cats - rude - breakfast - criminals - fish ) 1. The waiters in the restaurant were ………….. . 4. ……….. is an insect. 2. …………… brings good luck in Britain. 5. The police officers catch ……………. (5only) 3. I would like to have ………….. soup. 6. We stayed in a bed and ……………. B- Choose the correct word in each sentence : (5only) (5M.) 1. His ( son / sun ) is very lazy. 2. I live near the ( see / sea ). 3. The post office is on the ( right / write ). 4. We can ( meet / meat ) our friends at weekends. 5. ( Their / there ) children are very polite. 6. She is going home ( buy / by ) bus. Q.4/A- Re-write the sentences with the correct punctuation: (5M.) 1. muna is from uae 2. he is wearing a comfortable red cotton t-shirt
B- Complete the sentences with the correct words: ( 5only) ( 5M.) 1. The golden eagle is the symbol of ………….. . ( England - Russia - Iraq ) 2. I like to go ………… to see a lot of wild animals. ( sightseeing - safari - sailing ) 3. ……. Are very large animals which live in the sea and look like fish. ( walrus - whales – wolf ) 4. On her feet, she is wearing ………….. . ( earrings - boots - tie ) 5. A …………. Works without receiving any money. ( volunteer - charity - voluntary ) 6. Sick people go to a …………. . ( hospital - school - university ) C- Complete the dialogue with the words from the box : (10M.) ( excuse me , could I have , of course , I'd like , please ) Customer : ………….. , waiter. Waiter : Yes, sir ? Customer : ……….. a menu , please ? Waiter : ……… , sir . Customer : ……… some chicken, please. Waiter : I am sorry, we don't have any. Customer : could I have fish , then , ……… ? Waiter : Of course, sir. Q.5/ Literature Spot: A- Answer the following questions: (5only) (5M.) 1. How did Andrew help Tom ? 2. Why did Edward want to be Tom? 3. who died in the story? How did they die? 4. Who was Tom Canty? 5.Why did John kill Andrew? 6. Why was the stamp important in the story ? B- Choose the suitable words : ( 5only ) (5M.) 1.The palace was in ……….. . ( Paris - Rome - London ) 2. John was a ……………….. . ( prince - thief - king ) 3. Mark Twain is a …………….. . ( killer - writer - king ) 4. Edward invited Tom to live with him in the ……………. . ( church - palace - alley ) 5. King's stamp was behind the …………. . ( palace - river - mirror ) 6. Tom and Edward were good …………... . ( brothers - neighbours - friends ) Q.6/ Written component ( 10M.) - Choose either A or B : A- Write a description of a person you know well according to the following information : Paragraph one: personal information ( name /age / from / lives in / family / interested in ) Paragraph two : physical appearance ( hair / face / nose / mouth / looks like ) Paragraph three : personality ( habits / clothes / type of the person ) Note : Use the words ( however , for example ) B- Write a menu for a traditional restaurant according to the following steps: The name of the restaurant. The starters (2) . The main course (3). The desserts (2). The drinks(2). Add prices. Note : write the description of the dishes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Good Luck
The teachers:
Imran Haji Amer Khalaf Hussain Abdullah Saadallah Haider Y.
ساهر عيسى
ساهر عيسى
مدير عام
مدير عام
عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 9922
السٌّمعَة : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2012
الموقع : https://myschool.7olm.org/
https://myschool.7olm.org

اسئلة نصف السنه  Empty مشكور

الجمعة مارس 02, 2012 4:10 am
مشكور استاذ عمران على الجهود المبدولة
اساور
عضو جديد
عدد المساهمات : 7
نقاط : 8794
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2012

اسئلة نصف السنه  Empty شكر

السبت مارس 10, 2012 11:01 pm
اسئلة نصف السنه  PIC-205-1310394951
ساهر عيسى
ساهر عيسى
مدير عام
مدير عام
عدد المساهمات : 513
نقاط : 9922
السٌّمعَة : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2012
الموقع : https://myschool.7olm.org/
https://myschool.7olm.org

اسئلة نصف السنه  Empty thank u

الإثنين مارس 12, 2012 3:57 pm
اسئلة نصف السنه  Z
ليلى كركوك
عضو خبره
عضو خبره
عدد المساهمات : 54
نقاط : 8883
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/03/2012

اسئلة نصف السنه  Empty a;

الجمعة مارس 16, 2012 11:21 pm
اسئلة نصف السنه  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSArSp_W4hwNloba2TZFwLLo1[center]
أ.عامر
عضو جديد
عدد المساهمات : 17
نقاط : 8777
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/03/2012

اسئلة نصف السنه  Empty رد: اسئلة نصف السنه

الأحد مارس 25, 2012 1:30 am
شكرا لكم
أستاذ توفيق
عضو جديد
عدد المساهمات : 19
نقاط : 8815
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/03/2012

الجمعة أبريل 20, 2012 3:44 am
بارك الله فيكم يا شباب
ست انكليزي
عدد المساهمات : 1
نقاط : 8171
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/01/2013

السبت يناير 12, 2013 6:57 am
الف شكر لك استاذنا الفاضل ربي يحفظك ويجعلها في ميزان حسناتك يوم القيامة
عماد عبد الصمد يونس خلف
عضو جديد
عدد المساهمات : 3
نقاط : 7469
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/12/2013

الإثنين ديسمبر 30, 2013 3:20 am
[justify]In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful /I advise English teachers not to depend frequently on specific certain reading comprehension passages .On the contrary be creative by writing some beautiful attractive brainstorming short stories ]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى